Quality, Reliable Tree Removal Services
At Amen Trees, our staff consists of professional, experienced, educated arborists who have made caring for trees their life’s work. If it is determined that tree removal is necessary due to the age, size, or health of a tree, we can remove the tree safely without damaging the surrounding landscape. Attempting tree removal, yourself can be dangerous to you, your family, and your home and property. Our experts not only have years of experience in safe, effective tree removal in Salt Lake City, but they also have access to professional equipment, and the knowledge and licenses necessary to operate it safely. When you choose us for tree removal services, you’re getting a team that genuinely cares about the safety of tree removal and preserving the health of your remaining trees, plants, and landscape.
When Do You Need Tree Removal?
While some people opt for tree removal services to free up space in their yard for other landscaping needs (or entertainment purposes), there are times when tree removal services are necessary to protect the health of the surrounding landscape and the safety of your home and family. Here are some signs you need to call us at Amen Trees for professional tree removal services:
- The tree is too close to the home, garage, power lines, or pool/spa.
- The tree has weak, dead branches in danger of falling and causing injury or damage.
- The tree has dead bark that is flaking off in sheets.
- The tree is infested with pests and/or vermin, presenting a danger to the nearby home and the health and safety of your family.
- The tree is leaning and/or looks to be in danger of falling.
- The tree has a disease that can’t be treated.
- The tree was damaged by a storm or struck by lightning and cannot be saved.
- The trunk is hollow.
Give Us a Call Today for a Free Tree Removal Estimate
There are many factors that may affect our decision to remove a tree. We are highly trained and experienced at handling even the most complicated tree removal jobs. Our team members stick to a professional, systematic approach and take every precaution to maintain a safe work environment. We are confident you will be satisfied with our services and would love to help you care for your trees. Give our team a call today to get started. We would be happy to answer your questions or help you set up a free evaluation.